[mythtv-users] Need assistance with code for Motorola 6200 series STB's

Joe Borne joe.borne at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 16:40:01 UTC 2007

Hello all,

In my quest to better stabilize the connection between Mythtv and my
Motorola DCT 6416 III, I have gotten a new piece of code from the original
author of the 6200ch code. This new code simply reboots the STB.

However, I am having trouble getting it to work. It claims there is no box
on the firewire port.
I suspect that it may need code inserted to allow it to select the proper
node/port.

Unfortunately, I am not a programmer and the C code is indecipherable to me.

Is anyone willing to look at this and help out?

Original 6200ch c code: http://pastebin.com/f1937fea4

New 6200pwr code: http://pastebin.com/f6868bb8e

Thanks in advance,

Joe