[mythtv-users] Mythweather: how to set the city

lanas lanas at securenet.net
Fri Nov 16 03:06:26 UTC 2007

Hi folks,

  I've tried setting the city for the weather forecasts (MythDora 4)
and there's no way to choose a specific city, or so it seems, using a
keyboard and a mouse.  I can choose the first letter, then I can page
down the list, but then no city name seems to be highlighted more than
any other and there's only the 'i' option available (and cancel).

  As things wonderfully goes with Linux, this name must be stored
somewhere on disc in a plain text file.  What would that file be so I
can simply use an editor and set it ?

Thanks,

Al