[mythtv-users] How to connect a FE to a remote BE

Glen Hawksworth glenhawk at optusnet.com.au
Fri Nov 16 09:53:18 UTC 2007

<quote>
# Instead of skip-networking the default is now to listen only on
# localhost which is more compatible and is not less secure.
</quote>

Does this mean instead of removing Skip-Networking I should remove
skip-external-locking?

I will try it anyway but please let me know if I have done the right
thing (in case it doesn't solve my problem).

cheers,
Glen