Daniel Arfsten darfsten at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 16 14:52:30 UTC 2007

Any web enabled mobile phone along with MythWeb will get you access to your BE. Now as far as frontend, there's already plugins that allow to convert your recordings to flash video's, then you could set up your server to allow you to connect to them and watch them. I know when I forgot to set something to record, all I did was log onto mythweb through my Palm Treo 700p and tell it to record and it did it. Which I think was the coolest thing since sliced bread. I was driving an heard a advertisement for a UFC fight, only through pay-per-view. I called up Time Warner Customer Service, asked them what channel it was on, ordered it from right there, then hung up with them and logged into mythweb and scheduled it to be recorded. It worked because I use S-Video out of  my STB into the S-Video IN on my PVR-350. I also have a slave BE running a PVR-500. My friend that was in the car with me at the time was amazed!Daniel R. ArfstenPro/ENGINEER Drafter/DesignerMobile: (414) 405-2870Email: darfsten at wi.rr.com> Message: 26> Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 16:27:14 -0600 (CST)> From: "Ryan Pisani" <mythtv at frouse3.homelinux.com>> Subject: [mythtv-users] OT: MythTV on your mobile phone?> To: mythtv-users at mythtv.org> Message-ID: <46124.136.182.158.145.1195165634.squirrel at thepisanis.com>> Content-Type: text/plain;charset=iso-8859-1> > List-> > It seems that google has 10 million up for grabs for applications built on> their new Linux open-source phone platform. Looks pretty cool, maybe some> work to port to this OS would be beneficial. Sure looks like this will> open up some possibilities in the open source realm.> > http://youtube.com/user/androiddevelopers> > regards,> Ryan