[mythtv-users] How to verify CPU temperature ?

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Fri Nov 16 20:08:32 UTC 2007

On 11/16/2007 12:09 AM, Kevin Hayes wrote:
> On Thu, 15 Nov 2007 20:35:22 -0800"Ron Garrison" wrote:
>> On 11/15/07, Scott Pleavin <scott.pleavin at rogers.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Mythweb also shows the temperature.
>> Where?  I have never noticed this in Mythweb.  I imagine I need to do
>> something to get it to show up?
> On my combined fe/be (svn) it appears at the bottom of the Backend Status
> page under machine information ...

No longer in SVN trunk.  The lm-sensors code didn't really apply
/except/ for combined fe/be systems (with no remote fe/be's).

In trunk, there's a "Miscellaneous" section that displays whatever the
user wants.  All you need to do is set up a script that outputs the
information (in the proper format).  With this, you can monitor any
information on the system--or even on remote systems.

Mike