[mythtv-users] Quirk w/ MythWelcome 0.20.2: phantom keypress

mythtv-users.mythtv.org at tgice.com mythtv-users.mythtv.org at tgice.com
Fri Nov 16 22:07:07 UTC 2007

Brad DerManouelian wrote:
> There's an option to automatically run mythfrontend when mythwelcome
> is run. If that is set, I believe you will see what you are seeing.
> The more useful option I use is to only launch the frontend once after
> starting.

Thanks for the reply.

I'll check that option, but I'm almost positive I do *not* have that
set.  I regularly have my backend/frontend shutdown when it's not
recording (and wake on alarm to record) and I explicitly do *not* want
mythfrontend to start when mythwelcome starts b/c then MythTV wouldn't
shut itself down once a recording (in the middle of the day, e.g.) was done.

Any other ideas?