[mythtv-users] RE: Dual Tuners - HDTV - suggestions

Dan Cotter dancotter2003 at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 17 04:00:54 UTC 2007

I just got the DVico Fusion HDTV Dual Digital 4. It has two HDTV tuners on the one card with one co-ax input. Its PCI but there is also a PCI Express version. I just followed the setup instructions here: http://fremnet.net/article/228/dvico-fusionhdtv-dual-digital-4-under-linux and everything worked perfectly. The only thing that doesn't work is the remote that comes with it because it plugs into the card, but apparently some people are working on this. I live about 60km from the broadcast towers and I get 66% signal strength and 0% or 1% signal noise on my outdoor antenna. Never had it glitch even once. Original Message:I have 2 hdtv, ota, tuner cards on my backend.....
can anyone suggest a dual, 2 tuner hdtv card that
I can replace them with. I'd prefer to get two tuners
from a single PCI slot if possible, but they have to
by HDTV cards that I can get OTA signals from.

jack