[mythtv-users] Mythtv is already using all available inputs firewire

Bob Garlin rgarlin at comcast.net
Sun Nov 18 02:30:43 UTC 2007

Fredrik,

I formatted the hard drive an did a complete rebuilt all 3 times. I
verify the tuner settings and also tried to delete the tuner and
re-adding it and I keep on getting the same error. Running plugreport
and the firewire tester everything looks fine.

When I look in the system status, I get the error that the tuner is
unavailable.

I cannot figure out why every thing worked fine with the older version
and I've only had the this problem since I upgraded.

Bob