[mythtv-users] Firewire Bus Reset

DISAFAN disafan at aim.com
Sun Nov 18 22:28:49 UTC 2007

I could. Someone did write an SA3250 script, and aside from some parsing
errors and some hacks I made to it, it works sometimes. But I am curious
about why I can't enable a bus reset inside MythTV...since the code
implies it is disabled.

My goal is to someday not need an external tuning script. Of course, my
other goal is my cable company giving me a consistent from one day to
the next offering.