[mythtv-users] [solved] How to connect a FE to a remote BE

Pamela J. Ashworth (webmail) pashworth at mindspring.com
Sun Nov 18 22:48:08 UTC 2007

-----Original Message-----
>From: glenhawk at optusnet.com.au
>

>Just one parting question: Does WInMyth currently work?

I have this
http://www.sudu.dk/mythtvplayer/
it works marginally, on a laptop, over a wireless connection, about 1 foot from the router and 8 feet from the server. it plays transcoded programs better than untranscoded. the uncompressed shows stutter. I haven't tried an ethernet connection on the laptop.

--
Pam from Boston
"You're going to have to explain it. Bear with the rest of us mortals as we stumble blindly along in your shadow." -- Stacy, in Sy's House fanfic  "Of a Thursday"