[mythtv-users] MythTV/TiVo integration

Neil Dunbar neil.dunbar at pobox.com
Mon Nov 19 12:51:49 UTC 2007

On Mon 19 Nov 2007 12:03:19 Paul King wrote:

> Just to let people know. The integration between Myth and any form of
> dreambox is ropey at best. It is old code and only works with bvery old
> versions of the dreambox software which tend no to work with the new
> cable network.

Then that is the clincher for me. I'm not really interested in digging around
with code which isn't likely to work on a long term basis. Looks like cable
TV and Myth in the UK just isn't a going concern. It makes me so pleased that
we have OfCom to ensure that restrictive bundling practices aren't the norm
in British cable/satellite systems. Sigh.

Cheers,

Neil