[mythtv-users] blue faces in .wmv (not .mpg or .avi) with internal player, ok with mplayer

Michael Rice mikerice1969 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 02:03:19 UTC 2007

I tried to search for this and found some stuff on blue faces but
nothing that seemed to apply.

It seems the colors are out of whack for .wmv files when played with
the internal player.
No problem with .mpg or .avi files and the .wmv files play with
correct colors with mplayer.
I am using SVN trunk 14795.   I thought this was ok on at some point
in the past probably
on the fixes branch.

Anyone else see this or know what might be the problem?

I can always set up myth to use mplayer for these videos but I'd
rather find out what the
real problem is.