[mythtv-users] No Astra 2D channels with Nova-SPlus, STB shows them ok?

Mark Guz mark at guz.org.uk
Tue Nov 20 12:39:34 UTC 2007

Just a little nudge.

Maybe someone can point me in the direction of information that would
explain why scan and mythtv won't lock onto transponders below 11700 Mhz V
or H, all on astra 2D but dvbtune/dvbstream have no problems with locking
on.

I'm going nuts with this. I just can't get my head round it. If the signal
is strong enough for one app to lock on, why can't the others?

/sounds of more hair being torn out......

Regards

Mark Guz