[mythtv-users] automatic transcode job dont start

Brian Phillips brian.phillips at gmx.net
Tue Nov 20 14:20:52 UTC 2007

Daniel Agar wrote:
>> hello,
>> i've scheduled different shows and enabled the automatic transcode.
>> But after recording nothing was transcoded (i've waited one night).
>> My backend allows transcode jobs from 00:00 until 23:59.
>> Only if im select manually "Transcode" from Mythweb the file will be
>> converted (with problem as described in my other posting).
>>
>> What can be wrong here? How can i check (from DB?) if a transcode
>> job was scheduled?
>>
>> --
>> Markus Schulz
>
> Did you enable autotranscode after scheduling recordings? In
> recording schedules of mythweb just set the autotranscode option for
> the desired recordings.
>
> Daniel

Mine is doing the same thing.  I have the autotranscode and autocommercial
flag boxes checked for many of my recording schedules, but only the
autocommercial flag jobs seem to get queued up.

Could this be because I also have set: run commercial flagging jobs before
transcode on the backend/frontend settings?

Brian