[mythtv-users] How to verify CPU temperature ?

Ron Garrison ron.garrison at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 10:35:33 UTC 2007

On 11/17/07, Michael T. Dean <mtdean at thirdcontact.com> wrote:

> -fixes has it if it's compiled with lm-sensors support (and if
> lm-sensors is installed with appropriate modules installed into the
> kernel).  Most likely your system just doesn't have the modules installed.
>
> Mike

Hmm I'll look into this, although since its been taken out of the trunk I'm
not sure its worth it.

I do have lmsensors installed  with the appropriate modules.  I have a
script that monitors my temps.  I must have compiled mythtv without the
lm-sensors support (as I did not have all the proper modules installed at
the time of my last compile).

Ron