[mythtv-users] Display times in Mythweb

Mike Perkins mikep at randomtraveller.org.uk
Thu Nov 22 21:38:14 UTC 2007

Just recently I've noticed that display times in Mythweb are coming out as
12-hour clock. The problem with this is that there is no AM or PM. I can't
remember but I thought the times shown were in 24-hour format previously, and
that's the way I would prefer it. It makes things difficult when you are trying
to schedule something, or look for another showing.

Is there a setting somewhere to change the time-of-day format? I have had a look
through the various settings but nothing obvious leaps out at me.

Naturally, I haven't changed anything that might have caused this. In fact, I
haven't changed anything for months.

Mike Perkins