[mythtv-users] can't tune to S-Video on startup with pvr-150 card (SVN - 14932)

Irumbo Mateene imateene at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 23 15:28:58 UTC 2007

I tried DELETE All as you suggested and no luck.  I can tune with no problem in Live TV but I still can't schedule record  if my channel is out of range .  Looks like I will have to delve deeper into the internals to find out what's going on.   I even isolated the lineup so that my S-Video input was not being shared with my other inputs but it didn't work.