[mythtv-users] questions on using Mac Mini as remote frontend...

David Muench davelists at wasteland.org
Sat Nov 24 01:50:55 UTC 2007

On Nov 23, 2007, at 8:46 PM, Steve MacLaren wrote:

> AC3 passthrough on the intel mini does not work with OSX mythfrontend.
> Just a clicking noise...

Same here on Leopard, although VLC can play AC3 out the optical port
just fine.

I don't know if it used to work in Tiger, I got my first mac frontend
right when Leopard came out.

Oh, and as far as remotes, the ATI remote wonder works great. They
have native software for it, even though it's old and still PPC. Works
fine though.

Dave