[mythtv-users] Can the DVICO USB remote receiver be used with otherremotes?

Anthony Giggins seven at seven.dorksville.net
Sat Nov 24 03:03:36 UTC 2007

-----Original Message-----
From: mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org
[mailto:mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org] On Behalf Of Glen Hawksworth
Sent: Saturday, 24 November 2007 12:39 PM
To: mythtv-users at mythtv.org
Subject: [mythtv-users] Can the DVICO USB remote receiver be used with
otherremotes?

Hello all,
was wondering if you can get the DVICO (Ultraview) remote control
receiver to receive signals from other remote controls.
I have seen documentation for windows software that apparently works but
I so far cannot get LIRC to receive anything from my other remotes.
I have tried "irw" and cat "/dev/usb/hiddev0" and I only ever get
response from the DVICO remote.
Any advice?
Glen