[mythtv-users] Help debugging mythfrontend crashs (0.20.2-168.fc6)

Jeff jeff3140 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 24 14:01:04 UTC 2007

I used "yum upgrade \*myth\*" probably from  atrpms.

I seem to have 2.6.20-1.2948 and 2.6.20-1.2962 but not
.2944 installed. I must have done something ages ago
when I installed mythdora4 but I don't remember what it was. I
think I was having troubles with xorg crashes at the time and I needed
a later kernel to get a new copy of the nvidia drivers so maybe
it was related to that.  I guess I've introduced some mismatch.

Rebuilding using mythdora isn't fun as it likes to wipe things out
(the upgrade function crashes on mythdora4) so I'm not sure there's
any going back at this point. Not sure what happens if I try to
go forward :)