[mythtv-users] Slow MySQL query after delete

crs23 pvr at groundhog.pair.com
Sat Nov 24 17:27:07 UTC 2007

I used MythWeb to both discover duplicates by inspection and delete them.
That took a long time because of the very problem I was trying to fix but
each deletion went faster than the last as the query got faster and faster.
A way to delete multiple recordings or recording rules at once would be nice
but I wasn't about to try deleting records directly from the database
because I don't know if that would cause some kind of inconsistency between
tables.