[mythtv-users] Any way to hide certain conflicts in Upcoming Recordings?

Michael Rice mikerice1969 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 24 18:05:48 UTC 2007

I've set up some recording rules to record kids shows (Sponge Bob for
example) so that it records one every day, keeps X, and deletes
oldest.  This prevents them from watching the same show over and over.
 It is set at a very low priority and I could care less if there is a
conflict and it doesn't record on any specific day.  When I go to
Upcoming Recordings to deal with conflicts I don't want to see these
listed as conflicts at all.

I am thinking a simple field in the recording rule that says 'Don't
display conflicts' or something like that.  They would be filtered
when only viewing Important on the Upcoming screen and wouldn't be
used to calculate the 'next conflict' date.

Is there a better way to do this?  Is there a reason this wouldn't be
a good idea?