[mythtv-users] Anyone gotten MythArchive running on SuSE 10.2/with wodim?

Pamela J. Ashworth (webmail) pashworth at mindspring.com
Sat Nov 24 19:57:49 UTC 2007

-----Original Message-----

AS i type, i am dumping recordings via s-video cable to a dvd recorder (commercial) as i have since 2004... (or maybe 2005)
for 4 hours worth of video that takes 4:15 hours (start/stop and label by hand, not to mention commflagging is sometimes woefully of and almost always leaves me one frame on commercial at each end, if i don't go back and fix it by hand)

--
Pam from Boston
"You're going to have to explain it. Bear with the rest of us mortals as we stumble blindly along in your shadow." -- Stacy, in Sy's House fanfic  "Of a Thursday"