[mythtv-users] Import tv shows ripped from DVD to mythRecorded Programs list?

Steve Peters - Priority Electronics steve at priorityelectronics.com
Sat Nov 24 23:30:34 UTC 2007

-----Original Message-----
From: mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org
[mailto:mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org] On Behalf Of Jay R. Ashworth
Sent: Saturday, November 24, 2007 10:02 AM
To: mythtv-users at mythtv.org
Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] Import tv shows ripped from DVD to mythRecorded
Programs list?

On Sat, Nov 24, 2007 at 10:23:55AM -0500, Pam Ashworth wrote:
> I've been doing it manually, using phpMyAdmin as an interface to the
> database so I don't have type SQL statements on a command line.
> Alas,phpMyAdminis having the same sorting problem mythweb is (plus it
> keeps tossing me out and telling me I need cookies beyond this point
> ifi try to search it (although I never disable cookies and i am logged
> in (oddly it tells me i am loggoed in as someone other than who I
> logged in as)))

Ok, ok... I'll rip apache out and reinstall it.

:-)

Cheers,
-- jra
--
Jay R. Ashworth                   Baylink
jra at baylink.com
Designer                     The Things I Think                       RFC
2100
Ashworth & Associates     http://baylink.pitas.com                     '87
e24
St Petersburg FL USA      http://photo.imageinc.us             +1 727 647
1274

	     Witty slogan redacted until AMPTP stop screwing WGA