[mythtv-users] Live TV behaviour when all tuners in use

Robin Neatherway robthebob at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 00:59:45 UTC 2007

Hi list,

I have just updated to the latest SVN (14933), and am seeing different
behaviour to what I was expecting when attempting to view LiveTV while
all the tuners are in use. In the previous revision I was running a
popup box would appear, informing that all tuners were in use and this
wasn't possible. On an intermediate revision somewhere between the two
I saw what I was expecting: a popup informing me that all the tuners
are in use and offering me the option to watch one of the recordings
currently in progress. Is this still the expected behaviour with HEAD?