[mythtv-users] Using a LifeView TV Walker Twin DVB-T

Lindsay Mathieson lindsay at softlog.com.au
Mon Nov 26 03:49:53 UTC 2007

Lindsay Mathieson wrote:
> Both tuners are recognised and mythtv-setup scans but it finds no
> channel. Signal strength is consistently 60% -70% but Signal/Noise ratio
> is always 0.

Some progress - I bumped the signal timeout up to 2000 and the tuning
timeout to 4000, now picking up channels. However quality/strenght seems
to be down on what I was getting  a couple of weeks ago, however I have
switched to using the mythbuntu trunk weekly builds. Might try dropping
back to 0.20.2

--
Lindsay
http://members.optusnet.com.au/~blackpaw1/album/