[mythtv-users] Any way to hide certain conflicts in Upcoming Recordings?

Peter Schachte schachte at csse.unimelb.edu.au
Mon Nov 26 03:55:43 UTC 2007

Michael Rice wrote:
> On Nov 24, 2007 10:20 PM, Brad DerManouelian <myth at dermanouelian.com> wrote:
>> It might be interesting to have some sort of conflict level setting.
>> For instance, "don't show me conflicts on programs whose priority is
>> less than x."
>
> That was my original thought but to me that would be more likely to
> trip someone up.
> I could set this global priority setting today at -20 but then every
> time I add a new
> rule I have to remember this.

Your kids must be much more polite than mine.  There's no way mine would ever
set the recording priority for any show they wanted to watch to anything
negative, much less -10 or -20.  And anyway, setting the priority low means
that you would rather have other programs record than this one; setting it
very low implies that you don't mind so much if it's not recorded.

--
Peter Schachte              Stupidity is the basic building block of the
schachte at cs.mu.OZ.AU        universe.