[mythtv-users] Using a LifeView TV Walker Twin DVB-T

Lindsay Mathieson lindsay at softlog.com.au
Mon Nov 26 06:20:47 UTC 2007

Lindsay Mathieson wrote:
> Some progress - I bumped the signal timeout up to 2000 and the tuning
> timeout to 4000, now picking up channels.

I was mistaken - tuning the WinFast card by mistake.

Can anyone fill me on on whatever arcane incantations are needed to get
the LifeView Twin to work with MythTV as indicated by the wiki? I can
tune it with Kaffiene, just not with MythTV.

I have it entered as a DVB DTV capture Card (3.x)

Latest V4L and firmware. dmesg indicates all the driver loads fine.

Thanks - Lindsay

--
Lindsay
http://members.optusnet.com.au/~blackpaw1/album/