[mythtv-users] MythTV recordings statistics - taken from mythweb on my machine

Ryan Steffes rbsteffes at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 20:49:15 UTC 2007

> Post yours too!

YOU CAN'T MAKE ME TALK!

Er, well mine just says my life has become a soul sucking void of
television, and perhaps I should consider reading.

Number of shows:    643
Number of episodes:    12015
First recording:    Thursday June 10th, 2004
Last recording:    Monday November 26th, 2007
Total Running Time:    3 years 5 months 15 days 17 hrs 56 mins
Total Recorded:    1 year 1 month 1 day 14 hrs 27 mins
Percent of time spent recording:    31%

I'm curious how many of those shows I've actually watched, versus how
many were autoexpired and/or deleted unseen.