[mythtv-users] MythTV recordings statistics - taken from mythweb on my machine

jedi at mishnet.org jedi at mishnet.org
Mon Nov 26 21:21:32 UTC 2007

> Number of shows:                 495
> Number of episodes:              3618
> First recording:                 Thursday August 2nd, 2007
> Last recording:                  Monday November 26th, 2007
> Total Running Time:              3 months 24 days 9 hrs 2 mins
> Total Recorded:                  3 months 23 days 6 hrs 38 mins
> Percent of time spent recording: 99%
>
> I rebuilt my whole system this past August. I also apparently record a
> whole lot of crap I don't watch.

...isn't that kind of the point?

   Collect everything remotely interesting and then cherry
pick what the PVR comes up with. You never know when you
might want to watch 20 episodes of Perry Mason straight
through without a break. '-)

Number of shows: 349
Number of episodes: 1105
First recording: Wednesday October 3rd, 2007
Last recording: Monday November 26th, 2007
Total Time:   42 days 12 hrs 43 mins wasted

Apparently, I like Sci-Fi, the local PBS station and TV Land.