[mythtv-users] MythTV recordings statistics - taken from mythweb on my machine

Mike LaPlante mike at dividia.net
Mon Nov 26 22:31:03 UTC 2007

Ryan Steffes wrote:
> On Nov 26, 2007 4:40 PM, Josh White <jaw1959 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Top recorded shows
>> ...how many episodes of scrubs are
>> there
>>

> Well, I know there's at least 136 :)

Actually, not counting Season 7, there are 139.
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scrubs_(TV_series).)

But I've recorded 152, which is probably because every now and then one
records with a generic title, which I don't have the exclude option set
for.

Here's my list (I wiped my old setup and started a fresh myth install 8
months ago)

Number of shows: 122
Number of episodes: 1630
First recording: Tuesday March 27th, 2007
Last recording: Sunday November 25th, 2007
Total Running Time: 8 months 10 hrs 52 mins
Total Recorded: 1 month 22 days 14 hrs 6 mins
Percent of time spent recording: 21%

Shows           Channels
Title     Recorded     Last Recorded
Scrubs     152     November 15 2007
South Park     142     November 19 2007
Family Guy     125     November 25 2007
Futurama     109     October 23 2007
Star Trek     101     October 31 2007
Late Night With Conan O'Brien     93     November 7 2007
MythBusters     89     November 21 2007
Dirty Jobs     73     November 20 2007
The Simpsons     63     November 25 2007
King of the Hill     60     November 25 2007