[mythtv-users] questions on using Mac Mini as remote frontend...

Justin Kim justinlkim at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 04:41:15 UTC 2007

I think that's the problem.  I'm running at 1080i.

Since my last reply, I found a discussion about stuttering HD when
played back on high resolution monitors.  I found a fix and am
attempting to build the front end from source now.  I've never been
able to get it to build, so we'll see :)

I certainly hope I can get it to work. Just ordered a new 1080p 40"
and would hate to run it at 720.

Thanks for your help sussing this out.

Justin