[mythtv-users] PVR-150 w/Blaster

Jeremy Baker jab at muskokatech.ca
Tue Nov 27 06:01:44 UTC 2007

I currently have a single pvr-150 card with integrated irblaster which
controls a sat receiver working quite well in a backend computer.  I would
like to have another one installed with its own sat receiver.  I am not too
worried about figuring out how to capture with both cards, but I am concerned
about how to have both of them running the specialized version of lirc
required to drive the blaster portion of the card.  Does anyone else have
this configuration?
--
Jeremy Baker <jab at muskokatech.ca>
GnuPGP fingerprint =