[mythtv-users] Blew out my root partition

victor rajewski askvictor at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 05:02:39 UTC 2007

I've gotten into the habit of having a small-ish (5 gig or so)
'non-variable' partition as root containing everything except for /var
/tmp and /home - the base system files that won't be changing
significantly once the system is up and running. The other go on one
or more partitions depending on need, but this way the basic system
won't fall over easily, and is easy to back up just that partition
without huge media media files to worry about.

vik