[mythtv-users] Help With Mythbuntu Only Allowing 100x100dpi And Ignoring DisplaySize In xorg.conf?

nospam312 nospam312 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 12:53:55 UTC 2007

Is anyone using Mythbuntu with the latest fixes release managed to get
a DPI other than 100x100 working?

I have a DisplaySize command in my xorg.conf which used to work in
7.04 perfectly but in Mythbuntu it is saying reading dpi from command
line when I look in the Xorg.log file and ignoring the DisplaySize
that I specify - it appears to be not even referring to it.

I have tried all combinations of DisplaySize/DPI etc in all cases the
log file just says using the command line parameter used when starting
X which I do not even know where this is specified.

This means I am forced to have square pixels instead of rectangle ones
as I have a *widescreen* 720x576 resolution?

Can anyone help?

Thanks