[mythtv-users] anyone using Fedora 8, Nvidia drivers, TV-out?

Calvin Dodge caldodge at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 18:03:06 UTC 2007

Hi,

I couldn't use TV-Out with Fedora 7, since there was some apparent
incompatibility between X, the Nvidia drivers, and mythtv (this also
frequently killed X when running Mythtv in a window and changing the
screen size), so our Mythtv TV-Out computer is currently running
Fedora Core 6.

I'd really prefer to upgrade that system to Fedora 8, but would rather
not go through the downgrade pain again. So ... is anyone else using
Nvidia drivers with TV-Out and Fedora 8 on a Mythtv system?

Calvin Dodge