[mythtv-users] WakeOnAlarm still not working

Michelle Dupuis support at ocg.ca
Thu Nov 29 12:25:02 UTC 2007

Start real simple...

1. Check BIOS supports wakeup and is turned on in bios
2. Set a wakeup time in the BIOS
3. Watch if system wakes
4. If yes, set new wakeup time writing direct to /proc/acpi
5. If yes, try setting wakeup time using script like acpi-wakeup
(www.generationd.com)
6. If yes, link this script into myth

If you get stuck at step 1 or 2, you need mobo support.