[mythtv-users] Sharp 46' LCD, GF5200 and 1080 HD mode ?

Mitch Gore mitchell.gore at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 15:56:26 UTC 2007

On Nov 29, 2007 8:03 AM, <Jens.Peder.Terjesen at devoteam.com> wrote:

> [...]

I purchased a 5200 to take advantage of the chroma key but it wouldn't drive
my 1080p projector over HDMI/DVI, it would over VGA tho.  Something about
dual data link (not sure if thats right, cant remember)

I returned the card and got a 6200 which works great.  I just have to deal
with a grayscale OSD :(

Mitchell