[mythtv-users] H.264 co-processor support

Erik erik.mellquist at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 18:57:10 UTC 2007

Better than realtime? So we'll be able to get the encoded program
before it is broadcast? I'll have to get one of those.

Sent to you by Erik via Google Reader: H.264 co-processor support via
MythTV | Users on 11/29/07 Does anyone know of any planned MythTV
support for these 'new' USB devices that provide hardware support for
H.264 encoding? These are some sample de
Things you can do from here:
- Subscribe to MythTV | Users using Google Reader
favorite sites