[mythtv-users] Schedules being ignored

Austin Roberts mythtv at ausiv.com
Fri Nov 30 05:50:22 UTC 2007

I've run into a strange problem.

I noticed that my tuners didn't have anything to record this weekend, so I
decided to browse the listings and see if there were any movies on worth
recording. The first two movies I selected, I chose "Find and record one
showing of this title." And it showed up on my upcoming recordings list.

Subsequent schedules were ignored. I've tried selecting "Find and record one
showing of this title," "Record at any time on any channel." "Record only
this showing." But none of them cause the show to be listed on upcoming
recordings. They show up in the Recording Schedules list, but I have no
indication that it actually intends to record the show. There doesn't appear
to be a conflict - if there were I'd expect it to show up in the upcoming
recordings list but be listed as a conflict.

I have two tuners, and both of them regularly record shows, so I'm pretty
sure my inputs are set up correctly.

Any ideas on what might be happening or how I can fix this?

-Austin