[mythtv-users] Recording XM Radio stream

Josh TwoOneSix at thatclothingco.com
Fri Nov 30 14:25:02 UTC 2007

On Nov 30, 2007 8:50 AM, Craig Fry <craigfry at gmail.com> wrote:

> I installed the MythTV XM Stream but would like to set it up to record
> programming on a certain station at a certain time.   Is this possible?
> Also is there a MythWeb interface for XM stream?

At the time I created the XM non-plugin Wiki Article there were options that
could be used to record the streams but they are well-beyond the scope of
the article and it would be a very manual process.

There is no MythWeb interface to the XM streams because XM offers the
streams on the official website, www.xmradio.com.

--
Josh
josh.zeno at gmail.com