[mythtv-users] Mythtv is recording shows that have already been recorded?

Anthony Messina amessina at messinet.com
Fri Nov 30 15:42:48 UTC 2007

On Friday 30 November 2007 01:07:32 am Jay R. Ashworth wrote:
> I'm a touch surprised here that no one has pointed out that Scrubs is
> one of, oh, half a dozen shows, I think, with which TMS has *bad*
> genericism problems.

ok, that makes sense.  now, asking 'cause i don't know, but some folks have
said that if you use SD and have the programid, that the subtitle/description
isn't used for matching, just the programid is.  is that true?  do they use a
generic programid for episodes that they don't have subtitle/description
info?

--
Anthony -  http://messinet.com - http://messinet.com/~amessina/gallery
8F89 5E72 8DF0 BCF0 10BE 9967 92DC 35DC B001 4A4E