[mythtv-users] Video editor outside of Myth?

Lan Barnes lan at falleagle.net
Fri Nov 30 17:36:48 UTC 2007

For a lot of reasons, I'm going to be switching Myth boxes. I've decided
that my recordings really aren't worth the trouble of dragging over (lots
of Sponge Bob and Simpsons -- brilliant in their way, but not "Citizen
Kane"). So I plan to just start fresh.

But, there is some stuff (Frontline and "Battlestar Galactica") where I
might want to cut the commercials and burn CD/DVDs.

So my question is, is there a good video editor for Linux (OSS) outside of
Myth? Or should I just stick with Myth on another monitor?

TIA,

--
Lan Barnes

SCM Analyst              Linux Guy
Tcl/Tk Enthusiast        Biodiesel Brewer