[mythtv-users] mythweather-revamp setup

Joe Ripley vitaminjoe at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 03:48:53 UTC 2007

On 9/30/07, Matt <skd5aner at gmail.com> wrote:
> Tried again today.  I didn't see a "current weather" screen.
>
> In the "Screen Settings", I have:
> Background
> weatherpages
> newlocation
> setup
>
> If I add all of those and search locations on all of them,
> Charlotte,NC is never an option.
>
> Even with all it's faults, I miss the old mythweather :(

I have no idea where those screen names came from.  If the new
MythWeather is installed normally, you should have the following
screen options:

Current Conditions
Three Day Forecast
Six Day Forecast
Static Map
Animated Map
Severe Weather Alerts
18 Hour Forecast

If you don't have these, I'd suggest clearing out your current
MythWeather plugin and re-installing.  You might have an old
weather-ui.xml file kicking around that's causing those weird names to
show up...

--
Joe Ripley
vitaminjoe at gmail.com