[mythtv-users] How to record a particular station on only one of many tuners?

Stephen Hocking stephen.hocking at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 05:06:09 UTC 2007

Hi,

I have a backend with three tuners and two possible sources of OTA
signal. One of the antennas gets perfect reception for every available
station except one, which I'll call SBS (because that's its name). The
other antenna gets mediocre reception for every channel except SBS,
which comes over clear as a bell, without any glitches at all. Is
there anyway of binding a  channel to just one tuner?

    Stephen