[mythtv-users] Coax splitters - how painful are they?

Meatwad meatwad.get.the.honeys at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 02:10:39 UTC 2007

R. G. Newbury wrote:
> Meatwad wrote:
[deletia]
>> I have reneged at least once on a writeup of RF practices relating to
>> various residential situations. IT seems to me that it might be prudent
>> to coordinate the collective wisdom and come up with some docs/wikifood
>> on RF?

> Considering the volume and depth of expertise which my question
> elicited, and the fact that NOTHING of this is in the wiki, it appears
> that the wiki-beast needs to be fed!
>
> I nominate the meatwad!

I knew this day was coming. I'm just now responding because my day was
spent alternating between the service center wiring and photographing
said wiring with some new photo gadgets. Here is where I left the
service center for the night and the other is of the plasma hang a few
weeks back.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/14407145@N06/

I'll chime back in tomorrow with some ideas on docs but this stuff
really does need to be put out into the open. What I will say is that I
hope to structure it around practices and techniques using materials and
tools the average homeowner will have access to.

--
mw