[mythtv-users] SVN and Zoom modes

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Tue Oct 2 03:19:45 UTC 2007

On 10/01/2007 08:17 PM, Ben Curtis wrote:
> Since mythfilldatabase appears to be broken in the .20.2 tarball (it will
> only refresh the 14th day) I gave SVN a try.

Switching to 0.20-fixes SVN would have been more appropriate.  Since
you're now running the bleeding edge version, make sure you sign up for
and begin to keep up with reading the mythtv-commits and mythtv-dev
lists so you'll know how to use the bleeding edge code.

> I love the Playback Profiles allowing me to choose different playback
> methods for different resolutions, however I have an issue.
>
> When hitting "W" to switch Aspect/Zoom modes, I only switch aspect modes
> from Off to 4:3 to 16:9.  I also noticed in the Setup that Aspect was a
> seperate list from Zoom.  Is there an undocumented key that does Zoom
> instead of Aspect?

This is why you'll need to read the commits list, now.
http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/changeset/14477

Mike