[mythtv-users] [UK Question] Fed up with Sky!

UxBoD uxbod at splatnix.net
Tue Oct 2 09:46:55 UTC 2007

Okay, have done some reading on this and from what I understand I would require the following :-

2 x DVB-S cards with common interface
Coax Splitter
2 x CAM ie. Dragon or similar
2 x FreeSat cards

then I should be able to record and view at the same time.  Does this make sense ?

Regards,

--[ UxBoD ]--
// PGP Key: "curl -s https://www.splatnix.net/uxbod.asc | gpg --import"
// Fingerprint: C759 8F52 1D17 B3C5 5854  36BD 1FB1 B02F 5DB5 687B
// Keyserver: www.keyserver.net Key-ID: 0x5DB5687B
// Phone: +44 845 869 2749 SIP Phone: uxbod at sip.splatnix.net