[mythtv-users] [UK Question] Fed up with Sky!

UxBoD uxbod at splatnix.net
Tue Oct 2 12:12:42 UTC 2007

1) Typical! I pay for Sky so why can't I view it on whatever kit I like.  Grrrr :(
2) Will change the Sky dish for a dual LNB one

Regards,

--[ UxBoD ]--
// PGP Key: "curl -s https://www.splatnix.net/uxbod.asc | gpg --import"
// Fingerprint: C759 8F52 1D17 B3C5 5854  36BD 1FB1 B02F 5DB5 687B
// Keyserver: www.keyserver.net Key-ID: 0x5DB5687B
// Phone: +44 845 869 2749 SIP Phone: uxbod at sip.splatnix.net