[mythtv-users] [UK Question] Fed up with Sky!

Francesco Peeters Francesco at FamPeeters.com
Tue Oct 2 12:17:27 UTC 2007

On Tue, October 2, 2007 14:12, UxBoD wrote:
> 1) Typical! I pay for Sky so why can't I view it on whatever kit I like.
> Grrrr :(
> 2) Will change the Sky dish for a dual LNB one
>
> Regards,

You may want to look in to the Dreambox sat tuners... Run Linux, support
streaming with VLC and have softCAMs, some of which can also work with
(legal, official) Sky cards...

--
Francesco Peeters
----